Virtual Rally Championship 2021 Regulations
- In 2022 season, VirtualRally.eu has a pleasure to invite all the drivers to compete in Virtual Rally Championship.
- Full name of the competition is Virtual Rally Championship 2022 by VR.eu. In highlights/reports from each rounds, also abbreviation VRC will be used.
- Championship will be conducted on platform Richard Burns Rally, through Hungarian plugin with newest version of NGP Physics, meaning that all drivers who have an account on rallysimfans.hu can enter the championship.
- For complex guide for beginners „How to start” click HERE.
- Information about the cup are published on the website vr.eu, our Discord Server, Facebook fanpage and discussion group. For direct inquires to the organizer, please contact via discord. On discord is required to use as nickname driver’s nick or real name from championship entry.
- All drivers who have an account on the rallysimfans.hu website and applied for the VRC championship on plugin page are entitled to take part in our rallies. However, the condition of participation is to not be banned in our community and use on the entry list to the championship meaningful real name with driver’s name and surname. Preferred format is: “Name Surname”. Capitalization does not matter. Applications for the Championship should be made using the VRC page on rsf’s championship list.
- Plugin setup:
- Realistic Damage is used in the championship.
- Super Rally rule is turned on.
- Pacenotes will use the “only pacenote audio” option.
- Rallies will last 7 days and will be held from Monday to Sunday.
- Championship will consist of 12 rallies, chosen by selection of the most prestigious rounds of the World and Europe Rally Championship.
From real rallies, their virtual equivalents will inherit:
- names of the rallies,
- amount of the special stages in the rally,
- names of the special stages,
- service areas configuration,
- length and type of the special stages,
- conditions on the road.
- In case, when at least one crew in a real rally will start to the stage, and that will be cancelled later (e.g. due to an accident), special stage will be part of virtual rally configuration. However, if special stage will be cancelled by the real rally organizer before the start of the crews, it will be deleted from virtual rally roadbook (itinerer) also.
- In VRC final general and class classifications, all results will be counted.
- Start numbers for the drivers will be given, according to the following key. „Low” start numbers will be given to the drivers from „priority list”. These are best drivers from previous VRC season (winners of general classifications). Number „1” will belong to the VRC Champion. Other numbers will be assigned, basing on the order of applications for Championship.
- Championship schedule is located HERE.
- Competition will take place in the general classification and in the following classes
(in brackets contained rsf’s car groups)
– Rally 1 (WRC 1.6 and possibly Rally 1 if will appear during the season),
– Rally 2 (Group R5),
– Rally 3 (Rally 3),
– Rally 4 (Group R2. Rally 4),
- In the VRC, team classification will be conducted. Final score of the team in each rally consists of the sum of the points scored by team drivers in each class. Each team may nominate 2 drivers to score points in a given class. Nomination will be conduct via discord server via team managers at least 4 hours before start of the rally.
- Points for will be awarded as it follows:
- General classification:
- 1st place – 25 points
- 2nd place – 20 points
- 3rd place – 16 points
- 4th place – 13 points
- 5th place – 11 points
- 6th place – 10 points
- 7th place – 9 points
- 8th place – 8 points
- 9th place – 7 points
- 10th place – 6 point
- 11th place – 5 points
- 12th place – 4 points
- 13th place – 3 point
- 14th place – 2 point
- 15th place – 1 point.
- Class (Rally 1, Rally 2, Rally 3, Rally 4, Team (only nominated drivers count)):
- 1st place – 25 points
- 2nd place – 18 point
- 3rd place – 15 points
- 4th place – 12 point
- 5th place – 10 points
- 6th place – 8 points
- 7th place – 6 points
- 8th place – 4 points
- 9th place – 2 points
- 10th place – 1 point.
- General classification:
- The last special stage of the rally will be held as a PowerStage. Top 5 drivers, with the best stage times will be awarded with extra points by key 5-4-3-2-1. Bonus points will be awarded in both general and class classifications.
- Organizer has a right to ask for replays from stages where cutting can be done in order to gain significant amount of time, (Falstone, La Rocca, Sipirkakim etc.) Stages included in the replay check will be announced by Organizer a day after rally has finished.
- Cutting on a stage is allowed by a half car width (2 tyres), It is also allowed to extend road width at corner exits by going wide off the road by same amount.
The time penalty for this violation is 15 seconds for each one.
- Wallriding that gains significant advantage is not allowed. The penalty for this violation 2 minutes added to the result for each special stage, where the violation occurred.
- It is forbidden to bypass fixed (permanent) obstacles outside the conventional route, resulting in cutting or passing obstacles on the wrong side (eg. chicanes). An permanent obstacle means any facility located along the route, regardless of the collision model, that it has. The penalty for this violation (bypassing permanent obstacle on purpose) – 1 minute added to the result for each violation.
- If organizer asks for a replay of specific stage, it needs to be sent to an organizer within 48 hours of request of the said replay file.
- If the deadline is missed driver is given a 2nd deadline (additional 24 hour for sending the replay) and hit with a 1 minute time penalty for failure to send the files in time, 2nd deadline is additional 24 hours, if an organizer still has not got the replay files driver who failed to send the replay files will be disqualified from the rally.
- If a driver has committed one of these violations unintentionally (as a result of his/her failure), to avoid a penalty, driver is required to stop the car for at least 3 seconds immediately after that, when incident took place.
- Classifications posted on the plugin rsf.hu. are considered as official results.
- In unusual situations, the organizer makes decisions aimed at ensuring fair competition.
- It is unacceptable to slander the organizer. VirtualRally.eu Team does not have material benefits from their activity. Drivers opinions are very valuable in term of raising the quality of the Championship. However, it should be understood, that organizer has to deal with multiple voices and even the greatest certainty as to Your own reason does not give reason to disregard the opinion of others, especially those who put their time, work and above all – nerves in conducting the competition.Therefore, a public statement about finishing of the starts by fault of the organizer, will result – as desired – removal from the start list of the championship and of the community gathered around vr.eu. In case someone would change his/her mind, comeback may occur after contacting the organizerVR.eu reserves the right to extend the regulations for a further points and clarification of these points, which are already existing in order to improve the organizational quality of the Championship. Drivers will be informed about any changes in the regulations.